Transmit a Case to the Division

A state or local agency seeking to have case heard by an administrative law judge in Administrative Hearings Division may submit a Transmittal Slip using this written form or may do so electronically using the online form below.

The name of the agency, as it should appear in the case caption.
Select whether the hearing should be scheduled in-person or telephone.
Please attach (1) the notice of decision or other document showing the agency action; (2) the appeal or request for hearing; and (3) any additional necessary documents.
Files must be less than 16 MB.
Allowed file types: pdf doc docx.

Printed from the website on May 29, 2020 at 8:43am.