This page has information that pertains to DIA operations related to the 2020 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Any new or updated information will be posted here as it is released. Below you will find links to relevant State agency websites, frequently-asked questions, and other specific information for the various areas that DIA is responsible for regulating.
Other Information and Links
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Policy and Memos to States and Regions: CMS Quality, Safety, and Oversight (QSO) Memoranda, guidance, clarifications, and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices
- CDC: Guidance impacting TB testing in healthcare facilities [Jan. 22, 2021]
- Iowa Health Care Association Request for Waiver & DIA Response [August 2021]
- Waivers for health care facilities (PDF) [Sept. 26, 2021]
- Isolation vs. Quarantine in LTC facilities [Oct. 14, 2021]